Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] NTP info gathering script...

From: Richard Sammet <richard.sammet () googlemail com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 07:48:03 +0100

Hi Matt,

thanks for testing!

well, yes, the value of stratum is a nice additional and valuable
information. Knowledge of the role/level of a NTP server is always
very interesting.

I am thinking about adding an option to the script like: --all-values

Which will cause the script to parse and output all variables/values
received from the server...

I will have a look at this tonight... so please dont add it to the tree - yet.

Greetings,
Richard

ps. yes, I aready noticed that i forgot to remove the unused table t{} ;)