Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Removing email addresses from NSE script author field

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 00:55:32 -0800

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 07:42:11AM -0600, Ron wrote:

If you care one way or the other on this, let me know.  If people
don't want their email addresses removed, I can look into implementing
the same sort of anti-spam obfuscation used for the seclists.org
mailing list archives.

Ultimately, I don't care. Whenever I put my email address somewhere, I'm
always aware of the spam risk, so I wasn't too worried. But it's
probably a good idea to get rid of it.

OK.  Nobody disagreed with removing the email addresses, so I've done
so and also regenerated http://nmap.org/nsedoc/.

Cheers,
-F