Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap's WinPcap 4.1.1 Installer

From: Rob Nicholls <robert () robnicholls co uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:12:12 +0000

Fyodor has recently committed my upgrade of our WinPcap installer to
support 4.1.1. It'd be greatly appreciated if some of you could (install
the latest version of NSIS and) compile the winpcap-nmap.nsi script and
test the installer on your Windows systems to make sure I haven't missed
any scenarios (as I've mostly done clean installs or upgrades from our
4.0.2 WinPcap installer).

I've tested it myself on the following platforms so I'm hoping there won't
be too many surprises: XP SP3, Server 2003 SP2 x86, Vista SP2 x86, Server
2008 SP2 x64, Windows 7 x64 and x86.

Rob

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 22:43:49 +0100, "Rob Nicholls"