Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: OS X 10.6 Problems with privileged scans - data from version 5.0

From: Walt Scrivens <walts () gate net>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 07:54:26 -0400

I apologize for "shouting" my name. I had some problems with my mail client and when I reinstalled it, it seems to have picked up my user name which was all caps. Both, hopefully, have now been fixed.

FWIW, I am running OS X 10.6.1 which seems to be the latest from Apple.
I'm also using the AirPort exclusively on a fairly new Mac Book Pro. It's the AirPort Extreme.

Walt