Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [nmap-svn] r14148 - in nmap-exp/daniel: ncat-sctp nmap-sctp

From: Daniel Roethlisberger <daniel () roe ch>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:17:47 +0200

David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com> 2009-07-09:
Author: daniel
Date: Thu Jul  9 14:30:05 2009
New Revision: 14148

Modified:
   nmap-exp/daniel/ncat-sctp/ncat_broker.c
   nmap-exp/daniel/ncat-sctp/ncat_listen.c
   nmap-exp/daniel/ncat-sctp/ncat_main.c
   nmap-exp/daniel/ncat-sctp/ncat_proxy.c
   nmap-exp/daniel/ncat-sctp/util.c
   nmap-exp/daniel/ncat-sctp/util.h
   nmap-exp/daniel/nmap-sctp/CHANGELOG

Log:
o [Ncat] Implemented support for SCTP listening sockets, including SSL
  support.  Since there is no SSL support for SCTP client sockets yet,
  SSL support is not terribly useful yet. [Daniel Roethlisberger]

Is this code ready to merge? I'd like to have at least the listen mode
changes as soon as they are ready. If you're happy with the Nsock
changes for connect mode then I want those to be merged too.

The listen and connect mode SCTP changes are ready.  I'll merge
them probably tonight after some more pre-merge testing.  If you
had a chance to test the code currently in the nmap-sctp branch
please let me know about any issues or success.

I have a patchset for connect mode SSL support ready too, but
haven't committed that yet due to the SSL related file descriptor
bugs cropping up again, also for TCP.  I'll have to see what
caused the regression first.

--
Daniel Roethlisberger
http://daniel.roe.ch/