Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Updates to http-enum.nse

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 11:36:10 -0500

On 08/22/2009 11:31 AM, Ron wrote:
I was thinking, besides Nikto, there's a project by OWASP whose name
totally escapes me, that's designed for finding hidden directories. Even
their smallest list of common directories is insanely huge. Once I
figure out what the project was called (somebody want to help me out?)
I'll add support for parsing their format, as well. We can end up with a
few different database formats in the end, let people use whatever they
want.

Found it: DirBuster.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_DirBuster_Project

I don't it's worthwhile including their database, though, just supporting it. Their smallest list is over 80,000 entries. :)

Ron

--
Ron Bowes
http://www.skullsecurity.org/