Nmap Development mailing list archives

Can I help ?

From: "Etienne MAYNIER" <etienne.maynier () etu enseeiht fr>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 14:21:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everybody,

I am currently doing an internship in an Indian university, and until now,
we can't find any work. So I would like to help the development of nmap.

I think I can work 3-4 hours a day during 2-3 weeks, so I won't be able to
start a huge part, but I can help to correct some bugs or improve some
parts of nmap/zenmap.
I have some knowledge in C and Java. I don't know C++ but I think I can
learn it quickly. I don't know python but I have already done some GUI in
Java/Swing so it could be a good opportunity to learn GUI with python.

Do you think I can help in nmap development ? Could anybody help me at the
beginning to explain me what I can do  ?

Thanks
Etienne