Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NSE Socket Operation on a non-socket

From: Joao Correa <joao () livewire com br>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 21:33:02 -0300

Hi Guys,

I've been trying hard to reproduce the error, but without any success.
I'm attaching two nmap outputs of the exactly command Jah mentioned...
but I didn't get the error message. Both windows are XP SP2, one is
running natively on a computer and the other is running on a Parallels
Virtual Machine. Both scans were made from the windows machine that
was not being scanned.

I'm worried about this bug, and I really would like to find a fix or a
work around.

Thanks,
Joao