Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Ncrack on exotic Windows-land

From: Michael Pattrick <mpattrick () rhinovirus org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 20:55:48 -0400

Hey all,

I've been playing around with the firewall settings in Server 2008 and
Ncrack, and I cant reproduce this bug at all. Microsoft must have
fixed the bug in the Vista/2008 stack.

On an unrelated note, I simply couldn't get the SSH module to compile
right in Ncrack so I had to comment those lines out, is there a trick?
Or is SSH not supported on windows yet?

Cheers,
Michael Pattrick
https://www.rhinovirus.org

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Michael