Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: non existent script called with --script=all

From: Michael Pattrick <mpattrick () rhinovirus org>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 01:42:27 -0400

Here is the same benchmark on windows.

No test files.

Starting Nmap 4.85BETA8 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2009-04-28 01:33
Eastern Daylight Time
NSE: Updating rule database.
NSE script database updated successfully.
Nmap done: 0 IP addresses (0 hosts up) scanned in 2.47 seconds

Version Number:   Windows NT 6.0 (Build 6001)
Exit Time:        1:33 am, Tuesday, April 28 2009
Elapsed Time:     0:00:02.593
Process Time:     0:00:01.513
System Calls:     105812
Context Switches: 12577
Page Faults:      63258
Bytes Read:       3354781
Bytes Written:    1064296
Bytes Other:      50148

1000 test files.

Starting Nmap 4.85BETA8 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2009-04-28 01:33
Eastern Daylight Time
NSE: Updating rule database.
NSE script database updated successfully.
Nmap done: 0 IP addresses (0 hosts up) scanned in 2.45 seconds

Version Number:   Windows NT 6.0 (Build 6001)
Exit Time:        1:33 am, Tuesday, April 28 2009
Elapsed Time:     0:00:02.694
Process Time:     0:00:02.277
System Calls:     123477
Context Switches: 14396
Page Faults:      64709
Bytes Read:       35427634
Bytes Written:    1127376
Bytes Other:      292258

5000 test files.

Starting Nmap 4.85BETA8 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2009-04-28 01:35
Eastern Daylight Time
NSE: Updating rule database.
NSE script database updated successfully.
Nmap done: 0 IP addresses (0 hosts up) scanned in 8.73 seconds

Version Number:   Windows NT 6.0 (Build 6001)
Exit Time:        1:35 am, Tuesday, April 28 2009
Elapsed Time:     0:00:10.109
Process Time:     0:00:08.252
System Calls:     299197
Context Switches: 52985
Page Faults:      56014
Bytes Read:       137127367
Bytes Written:    10547361
Bytes Other:      1307085

10000 test files.

Starting Nmap 4.85BETA8 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2009-04-28 01:37
Eastern Daylight Time
NSE: Updating rule database.
NSE script database updated successfully.
Nmap done: 0 IP addresses (0 hosts up) scanned in 22.53 seconds

Version Number:   Windows NT 6.0 (Build 6001)
Exit Time:        1:37 am, Tuesday, April 28 2009
Elapsed Time:     0:00:22.604
Process Time:     0:00:21.356
System Calls:     717512
Context Switches: 113312