Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: Nmap 4.85BETA5: Now with Conficker detection!

From: Craig Humphrey <Craig.Humphrey () chapmantripp com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:42:24 +1300

Hi Fyodor,

Thanks for that.

In the end I ran with --script-args=unsafe=1 which came back with:
Host script results:
|  smb-check-vulns:
|  MS08-067: FIXED
|_ Conficker: Likely CLEAN

Which makes things clearer.

BTW you're email came through quicker than my post to nmap-dev list, which I was going to put this reply to.

Given that it is a little unsafe, I don't think I'll be running this against the whole firm during normal hours :)

Thanks again!
Later'ish
Craig