Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Request for feedback :)

From: Dieter Van der Stock <dietervds () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:39:06 +0100

Hi Kristof,

No, I wasn't! I should have consulted the dev-list way earlier in my
development lol.
I've looked around a lot during my research, but never found anything like
these apps? I really can't comprehend why and how I missed them.

If you substract Nessus and add ndiff to Inprotect, you pretty much have
what I'm making :) I'm going to have to consult with my contact in my
company on what to do now..

With regards,

Dieter