Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Rate limit branch for anyone interested

From: João Medeiros <ignotus21 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:13:18 -0300

Hi David.

    I have download the branch but I did not see any data related to
the problem. Did you have sample sets (the big the better) of RTT's
for the case of rate-limit and network congestion? I can perform some
time-series analysis in this kind of data and see if this can help in
rate-limit detection.

Att, João Medeiros.