Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Submit information text without whitespace

From: Henri Salo <fgeek () hack fi>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:31:07 +0200

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 10:31:45AM +0000, doug () hcsw org wrote:
I think the space is there to avoid anybody accidentally copying the
dot along with the URL. On my system, when I double-click a URL it
highlights until the next space which makes copying URLs that are
surrounded by whitespace easier.

My point exactly was that this could be changed in the way it wouldn't
break anything and would look better.

There is possibility even now that someone makes mistake. Of course it
doesn't happen if your terminal makes clickable url.

- Henri Salo