Nmap Development mailing list archives

Problem reading small type in Zenmap

From: Myshkin LeVine <myshlev () mac com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 06:21:51 -0400

Hello,
I have a problem concerning the Zenmap interface. Is there any way to increase the type size overall in Zenmap? I looked through the Zenmap chapter in the online manual and found nothing about changing the GUI itself. I could not find anything resembling a gtkrc file that was installed by pyGtk nor could I find anything in zenmap.conf that would affect type-size. The default type-size of Zenmap labels, tabs, and buttons seems quite small to me and the type in the "Nmap Output" window is even smaller. I realize that there is a lot a information that needs to be displayed in a small area but even if I could increase the type size by one point it would make using Zenmap much easier for me.

        Thank you,
                           Myshkin LeVine