Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: flag pictures

From: Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu () iki fi>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:25:01 +0300

I gathered a set of public domain svg flag pictures for use with GNUnet.
The collection might be useful to someone who considers adding
geographical visualization features to zenmap. I renamed the pictures by
country codes. The collection is available from GNUnet svn repository.
See https://gnunet.org/svn/gnunet-gtk/contrib/flags/

Sure would be neat if (someday) we could use nmap to generate a network
map for use in Visio, OmniGraffle, or other similar tools.  I'm
relatively certain the tools aren't there yet, unfortunately...

Doesn't need to be a map. The most simple use would be resolving
geographical location by using dns (I think gnunet-gtk does that) and
displaying the flag in Zenmap on the same page as the operating system
logo and security rating icon.

  --Toni