Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: flag pictures

From: Jay Chandler <lists () sequestered net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:22:33 -0700

Toni Ruottu wrote:
  hello

I gathered a set of public domain svg flag pictures for use with GNUnet.
The collection might be useful to someone who considers adding
geographical visualization features to zenmap. I renamed the pictures by
country codes. The collection is available from GNUnet svn repository.
See https://gnunet.org/svn/gnunet-gtk/contrib/flags/

  --Toni

Sure would be neat if (someday) we could use nmap to generate a network map for use in Visio, OmniGraffle, or other similar tools. I'm relatively certain the tools aren't there yet, unfortunately...

--
Jay Chandler / KB1JWQ
Living Legend / Systems Exorcist