Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: 24-Hour Beta: Nmap 4.69BETA1

From: "Alan Jones" <asjones987 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 20:38:59 -0500

Hmmm

Now I am a little confused.

In Zenmap on the left. some are IPs and some are dns names (not sure why
some are IP only when I only used names in the original scans).

In the first tab that says "Nmap Output" it shows the "raw" Nmap output.

for me on Windows Vista it only shows the raw output for the last scan
performed.

I can't scroll up or down to find previous scans.

My first thought was click on one of the other hosts listed and the raw
output of the info for that host would be shown, but it is not.  The tabs
labeled "Ports / Hosts" and "Host Details" do change depending on what host
on the left was selected.

I also wonder if the Topology tab needs to be moved to the right Ports /
Hosts tab and the Host details are right next to each other.

hope my explanation is better.

sorry for the delay in responding

I have a lists of hosts on the