Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: scan based on mac address

From: "sara fink" <sara.fink () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 23:08:00 +0300

I tried arping but I got an error. unknown host <mac address>

Besides I tried to run nmap A T4 ip-range. According to nmap example 15.1 in
the output appears the mac address. Unfortunately I didn't receive the mac
address. I know the mac and want to see the relevant ip.

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 10:18 PM, Michael Pattrick