Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Service probe update: Cyrus sync

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 10:00:38 -0500

Carolyn Rhinehart wrote:
Hi,

Any chance I can get removed from receiving everyone's email responses for
your business? Somehow I've gotten added into the mix and I have my own
business in real estate and am being inundated with these extra emails.

I asked in the very beginning by sending an email to someone and they said
to ignore them.  However, it's just becoming too much to "ignore" and I'd
like them off.  I can't seem to set up enough rules for everyone to delete
them, etc., so I'd appreciate if one of you could help me figure this out.

I'd truly appreciate it.

Carolyn Rhinehart
Realtor in Sunny (Hot) Arizona

Hi Carolyn,

There is a link at the bottom of every email on the list:

Just follow that and there are "unsubscribe" instructions.

Ron