Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: OS detection problem

From: "sara fink" <sara.fink () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 18:20:44 +0300

Hello David

Thanks for your help. I used the same nmap version. I didn't update
nmap at least few months.
I mainly use command line nmap.

If you recall, few months ago I asked you about detecting OS for the
same IP. Then nmap didn't recognize anything. I was suprised that this
time I got a result.

I hope that on sunday, I will get some answers. Cross fingers for me.
I will apply all my social engineering skills. ;-)

My version is nmap 4.6 from gentoo portage. 4.62.appears as non
stable, so I wait.

Sara