Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [RFC] Zenmap search interface overhaul

From: jah <jah () zadkiel plus com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 15:40:05 +0100

On 23/05/2008 02:09, Vladimir Mitrovic wrote:
o Various fields in the scan are mapped to operators:
  // operator (alias) - description
     name: (n:) - Name of the scan
     target: (t:) - Scan target(s)
     opt: (o:) - Scan options (this includes everything in the command
line, except "nmap" and the target list)
     date: (d:) - Date when scan was performed
     osclass: (os:) - The detected OS
     oports: (op:) - Open ports discovered in a scan
     cports: (cp:) - Closed ports discovered in a scan
     (I think I nailed the most important ones, but input is most
appreciated!)
Great idea!

Are you planning on including:

port: - port scanned - for when ports weren't explicitly specified on
the command line
service: - as previously mentioned and maybe this could be combined with
port to allow:  service:(http or 80)
version: - detected version.
hostname: - rdns results.

Regards,