Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Solaris checksum bug not in Solaris 10?

From: "Nathan L. Bills" <bills () arsc edu>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 09:04:01 -0800

Fyodor wrote:
On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 04:51:20PM -0800, Nathan L. Bills wrote:

Would that be the 4.62 version?  I just configured and built it and it
appears to be pulling in that define again, this time in the
nmap_config.h file:

Sorry for the confusion.  The SVN version is available through these instructions:

http://nmap.org/book/install.html#inst-svn

Cheers,
-F

Ah, ok, my mistake.  I just tried that latest SVN version.  It
configures, builds and runs fine on Solaris 10 sparc now, no udp
checksum errors generated on the target Linux system and the udp scan
results are correct.  Thanks much!

nathan

--

Nathan Bills
nathan.bills () arsc edu

"The optimist claims we live in the best of all possible worlds, and
the pessimist fears this is true." -- John Adams, second U.S. President.