Nmap Development mailing list archives

[no subject]

From: "Anirudh Sharma" <anirudhsharma.crypto () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 13:25:32 -0800

hi to all nmappers , Saw Nmap's participation in GSoc 2007.
Found that real good and worth indulging in  Now that I want to submit a
modification in the Nmap modules, i face a communication problem-
I access internet from my College's internet LAN, where the access to IRC is
blocked.
*1. Is there an alternate method to communicate with nmap enthusiasts ?
Something like an IRC proxy would help..

2. What all programming languages / IDEs are required to be comfortable with
in order to proceed for the projects.

 3. Will the ideas be strictly provided by the core nmap team, or students
can also propose their own ideas.*

 thanks -anirudh sharma