Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: NMAP and MAC Addresses

From: "Sydie, Colin" <Colin.Sydie () landesk com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:40:28 -0700

The answer shows lack of knowledge of products that are available.

Locate a product called "CC Get MAC Address" and discover the utility
does provide MAC address feedback from devices on alternate subnets.
The issue with this product is that I cannot run it as a stand alone
service and provide the STD OUT result.

Not a good answer.