Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Issues with loading script module dll?

From: jah <jah () zadkiel plus com>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 04:05:06 +0000

On 02/02/2008 03:31, mike wrote:
sir,

IT WORKED! no need to print out the debug dump, it found all related http probe scripts and ran them perfectly!

thank you again for taking the time to figure this out for me/us. now you might want to pass this to fyodor  so this
can be the main bit.dll used on the next release.

mike
Good stuff, glad to be of service.
There is the small matter of whether static linking is the best solution
because there are are a couple of other (more involved) ways...
At least we've managed to determine what was awry and I refer our
learned friends and other interested parties to information for the
weighing-up of possibilities:
http://blogs.msdn.com/nikolad/archive/2005/09/02/460368.aspx

jah