Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Issues with loading script module dll?

From: jah <jah () zadkiel plus com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 21:11:16 +0000

Apparently, one can statically link the C++ runtime and avoid the need to distribute it. Hmm. I've attached bit.zip which contains bit.dll that has been statically linked. I wonder, Mike, if you would be so kind as to drop this version into nselib-bin and try the dependency walker once more. I've done so; bit.dll seems no longer to be dependent on MSVCR80.DLL

The proof of the pudding though, will be if you can repeat your scan without the error...

fyc: nmap -sV -n -v -P0 -p 80,90 google.com --max-retries 1 -d9 -sC

regards,

jah