Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap - object has no attribute 'toolbar'

From: Kris Katterjohn <katterjohn () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 16:59:39 -0600

D1N wrote:
Dear Santa Clause Thank you for Zenmap... oops i mean Fyodor and his
helpers,

I just finished downloading the latest nmap build.

Nmap 4.50 source and everything compiled wonderfully on my notebook
running Fedora Core 8 "Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.23.8-63.fc8 #1
SMP Wed Nov 21 18:51:08 EST 2007 i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux"

You can replicate the bug by executing Zenmap and closing an
untitled_scan1, then with a blank form goto Profile and select "Edit
selected profile"

Thanks for the report (and sorry for the delay).  I've committed a fix
in SVN.  Now a new Profile Editor is opened up when selecting "Edit
Selected Profile" or "New Profile with Selected" under these conditions
(they both caused the crash).

Thanks again,
Kris Katterjohn