Nmap Development mailing list archives

windows installer and COPYING

From: jah <jah () zadkiel plus com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:59:09 +0000

I've noticed for the first time (having used it several times without noticing) that the windows installer shows the License (COPYING) in a field which is 5 chars too small for it - see attached screenshot nsis_license.png

I'd be happy to create a reformatted COPYING that would fit, if so desired (which could be placed in mswin32/nsis and the .nsi script modified accordingly). I've had a look at nsis and can't think of any other way to sort this without creating a different executable from which the installer form derives.

Maybe someone has got a better solution...

jah