Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap Script Writing contest with prizes to win

From: Diman Todorov <diman.todorov () univie ac at>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 16:54:35 +0100

Hello,

The most recent issue of the german Linux-Magazin features an NSE
scripting contest. There are no restrictions, send your scripts to nmap-contest () linux-magazin de
  until the 15th of December (although I have to double check the
deadline). The prizes are three O'Reilly network security books. The
jury are the network security editors of the magazine, Eric Amberg,
who wrote a 4 pages article on NSE in the most recent issue of the
magazine, and me. Additional conditions are that the script has to be
published under a free license and that the nmap projects decides
wether and which scripts will make it into the nmap sources. The
scripts have to run with the most recent Nmap distribution. Lastly:
although it doesn't say so, I won't consider scripts which already are
in the nmap svn ;)

Good luck,
Diman