Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Mac OS X compile error using svn

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:24:26 -0700

On Sun, Oct 28, 2007 at 07:18:43PM -0500, Kris Katterjohn wrote:
Michael Bakeman wrote:

Okay, that's from a change I've made.  I added a new getopt()
replacement to nbase, which has been tested on (at least) Linux and Windows.

Does getopt.c compile when you make nbase?  If not, just adding const to
getopt (and maybe getopt_long*) should fix the problems.  If you let me
know, I can try to commit a fix.

He can't add a const to getopt because this version actually permutes
the argument string.  That is what I tried first :).  But I have a fix
(I hope) which I'm testing out now and will commit and post in a few
minutes.

Cheers,
-F