Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [RFC] NSE script - HTTP authentication

From: Thomas Buchanan <tbuchanan () thecompassgrp net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 15:29:44 -0500

Eddie Bell wrote:
I think this will be ok as intrusive scripts by their very definition
are intrusive :)

Good point.

I tested the script and it seems to work well. The only thing I
noticed was in the xml output only the first line is logged. I do not
think this has anything to do with your script. I think it may be a
problem with the nse logging code.

I haven't even looked at the XML output up to this point, but I'll play
around with it some on my end to see what happens.

With my finger script I don't get any output and the tags seem a
little messed up

By the way, I tried out your finger script, and it worked fine for me.

I'm going to take a look at this tomorrow.

I'll keep an eye on the SVN commits, and try and test any changes on my
systems.

Thomas