Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [RFC] NSE script - HTTP authentication

From: Thomas Buchanan <tbuchanan () thecompassgrp net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 15:00:16 -0500

Thomas Buchanan wrote:

This is my first experience programming in Lua, and I'd be glad to get
some pointers to how my coding style / efficiency could be improved.

I should have mentioned that the basic framework for this script came
from Diman's very helpful showHTTPVersion.nse script, which explains the
somewhat obvious similarities.  Sorry for the lack of credit.

Thanks to Diman, Fyodor, and everyone else that contributed to such a
great addition to an already outstanding tool.

Thomas