Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap XML HowTo

From: "Adriano Monteiro" <py.adriano () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:18:14 -0300

Well... That's what we're about to do on Umit. We've been discussing
about this matter at #umit at irc.slashnet.org. Soon we'll have such
functionality inside Umit. Be my guest on joinning this discussion!

Cheers!

On 5/14/07, offset <offset () ubersecurity org> wrote:
On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 11:43:52PM +0530, Amit Kumar Saha wrote:
Hi all ,

What features of a Nmap XML file is the most important  and useful
that are to be extracted from it ? Please comment.

--
Amit Kumar Saha
http://amitsaha.in.googlepages.com

I am most interested in a method to extract data from the XML that would be DB friendly.  Meaning, I would love to be
able to query (SQL) all systems in my enterprise that run a specific port, OS, etc.  Maybe something SQLite friendly.
--
offset - ubersecurity org

--
Adriano Monteiro Marques

http://adriano-marques.blogspot.com
http://umit.sourceforge.net
py.adriano () gmail com

"Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed." - George Burns