Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Ideas for graphics output

From: kx <kxmail () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 18:57:40 +0100

While nmap has traditionally been focused on mapping the endpoint,
with the new traceroute functionality, it would be valuable to see
efforts on that aspect as well.

I would just like to second Dirk's request to look at how scapy does
traceroute output with graphviz

http://www.secdev.org/projects/scapy/

Cheers,
   kx