Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Graphical maps Idea

From: "Eddie Bell" <ejlbell () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:51:18 +0000

hello Francesco,

Traceroute is supported in the latest developer release and should be
in the next stable release.

I'm sure you could do some really cool visual stuff with the
traceroute XML data. There could also be the option of looking up each
hops IP address in a geoip database then rendering the path on a map
of the world etc...

Adriano will be your mentor so you will have to speak to him about the
details but the traceroute data is there if you need it.

thanks
  - eddie