Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Graphical maps Idea

From: "Adriano Monteiro" <py.adriano () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:53:51 -0300

Hi Francesco!

This is not the mailing list for Umit projects discussion, but I think
that the first question could be answered by the nmap-dev folks.

To me, two questions are important:

- what's the traceroute support right now? Does the recent
patch by Eddie Bell change any requirements? I'd love some
further explanation.

What do you say, guys? I don't know that.

- should i include detailed mocks/drawings in my application
or would it be better to gather opinions posting sketches to
nmap-dev if i'm accepted?

Sure! That's a great idea. Proposals with prototypes and mockups are
far better than pure text ones.

Cheers!

--
Adriano Monteiro Marques
http://umit.sourceforge.net

"Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed." - George Burns