Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap Webinar Announcement: Thursday, February 22nd, 8pm Eastern Time

From: Professor Messer <james () professormesser com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:32:07 -0500

Hello all -

Fyodor has been nice enough to let me announce an upcoming Nmap webinar
event on the nmap-dev mailing list. As many of you know, last year I
published "Secrets of Network Cartography: A Comprehensive Guide to
Nmap." One of the nicest things about publishing the book is that it has
given me the opportunity to meet you at trade shows and industry events,
and you've provided me with some great feedback over the last year.

In what I hope will be a continuing series of Nmap webinar events,
Professor Messer is hosting an Nmap webinar entitled "Nmap: What You
Need To Know Now" on Thursday, February 22nd, from 8pm until 9pm Eastern
  Standard Time.

The agenda will include an overview of the latest Nmap features in the
last six months, demonstrate a few of the more seldom-used Nmap scanning
methods, discuss some tips and tricks, and answer a few questions from
the attendees. Since we'll be on a web conference, online attendees will
be able to see my desktop, my Nmap scans, and decodes in real-time.

During the webinar, we're also giving away a copy of our new Nmap
training course, "Nmap Secrets." You have to be "present" on the webinar
to win our virtual door prize, but if you register you'll have an
opportunity to download the webinar content even if you miss the live
conference.

Our space on the webinar is limited, so sign up and and get all of the
details:

http://www.professormesser.com/nmapwebinar

I hope to see you there!

James "Professor" Messer