Nmap Development mailing list archives

NMAP issues

From: "Tim Mugherini" <tmugherini () momentapharma com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:36:07 -0500

Hello all!

Ever since upgrading my laptop to a Dell Latitude D620 I have problems
with NMAP 4.20.

The laptop is running XP pro SP2 with a Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit
driver (8.48.0.0).

I have attempted to reinstall NMAP, thr drive, and PCAP serveral times
without any change in behavior.

The error message I receive is:

dnet: Failed to open device eth0

Thank you

Timothy Mugherini
Sr. Systems Administrator
Momenta Pharmaceuticals
675 West Kendall Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
(617) 395-5193
tmugherini () momentapharma com
This email message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may not
be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or otherwise used by anyone else.  If you
are not the intended recipient, kindly notify the sender and delete this email
and any attachments immediately. Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc.