Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Windows 9x is NOT supported by nmap

From: "Gianluca Varenni" <gianluca.varenni () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:10:11 -0700

Uhm...

I just checked the dependencies of the installer and all the DLLs of
WinPcap, and I don't seem to have found any dependency to mfc42u.dll. I'm
100% sure that the DLLs for win9x do not depend on MFC, and the only
dependency can be the installer dynamically loading the MFC dlls (which I
seriously doubt).

Do you have more information on this dependency?

Have a nice day
Gianluca Varenni
WinPcap Team