Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap Online

From: David Matousek <david () matousec com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:00:01 +0100

I see, --interactive is now forbidden, but even when it was not,
there was no how to insert anything on the standard input of the Nmap process.
The website interface offers no interface for this and shell commands injections
were and are forbidden.

Hans Nilsson wrote:
2. I just ment that through the --interactive mode you can normally
execute shell commands. (But as you said, it's not an issue on your
site.)

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:22:14 +0100, "David Matousek"