Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap 4.04BETA1 Released For Testing

From: kx <kxmail () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 22:33:31 -0400

I just upgraded to Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2
and used these instructions for configuring Visual C++ 2005 Express
Edition:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/visualc/usingpsdk/

I removed the old SDK from my Visual C++ Directories and added the new
ones, and again, it built fine with #include "mfc/winres.h"

What SDK version are you using with the commercial version, where is
the SDK and mfc files installed, and what are your project directories
for include files set to?

Cheers,
  kx