Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: rare animal: Nmap on Windows 2003 x64

From: "Gianluca Varenni" <gianluca.varenni () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 07:33:57 -0700

Dirk,

can you please try windump and see if it works on the x64 machine?

For example, try to list the adapters with "windump -D" (capital D).

Then, try to list the adapters with the attached app, taken from the winpcap developer's pack (rename the .zap file to .zip). It should list the adapters with their IP addresses, check that they are correct.

Have a nice day
GV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Spam" <spam () drwetter org>