Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: any bus,suggestions or improvements on NmapGUI?

From: Ole Morten Grodås <grodaas () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:09:50 +0200

Thanks for the feedback!

I tried compiling QT Static on a Linux laptop today. But ended up with: not
enough disk space. The temporary compile objects took >900mb ! I hope I did
something wrong :).
I have some school related stuff I have to take care off the before Friday.
But I will be working on NmapGUI in the weekend. I hope to release a updated
version on Sunday.

Regards
Ole Morten Grodås