Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: any bus,suggestions or improvements on NmapGUI?

From: "Kevin Davis" <computerguy () cfl rr com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 07:23:43 -0400

When I do a scan, the results pane on the right displays the service\port
name in parenthesis after the open port number.  When I close that pane and
then re-open the results from the database, the service\port name is no
longer displayed (just a set of empty parenthesis).

I also am not completely following the scan comparison feature.  Some online
help for it may be useful.