Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: I need the communities help........

From: Sparc Urani <sparc () inbox com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 21:27:14 -0800

People getting into the information security field needs a lot of patience
from thyself. Learn everything they want on their own to get job done.
Hacking your institution is not fair. It is not even where you get that
values either :-).

If you really want to delve into the infosec you have to use your
imagination always. No one is spoon fed here. If you have friends willing to
work and discover the secrets of security then mingle with them. You can
even make a single computer into two or even more it depends to the hardware
specification. Go get some practice at home not at your university.

Hope it helps.

- Sparc

Unix philosophy - K I S S ( Keep It Simple Stupid :-) )