Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Feature request

From: MadHat <madhat () unspecific com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:58:13 -0600

On Mar 18, 2005, at 12:08 PM, Frost _Bite wrote:
i need help if i want to find out wat ports are open on a specific
page on a server ex) google.ca/watever.html is the watever.html
running on the same server as google.ca?

I am not sure your question if relevant to this list, but I am also not sure what you are asking.

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:04:13 +0100, Martin Mačok