Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap dosnt work for me!

From: krash master <kr4sh () sdf lonestar org>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:50:35 +0000 (UTC)

I followed all the instructions carefully to install nmap on my windows xp sp1 machine, but still i'm unsuccessful, when i try to execute nmap from command prompt it gives me an error which says: "nMap ('nuff said) has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.

PLEASE TELL MICROSOFT ABOUT THIS PROBLEM
SEND ERROR REPORT       DONT SEND"

Thats the messages i get, i've downloaded the latest version of winpcap and re-install it numerous times.i have the Network Monitor Driver protocol installed and still getting the same error, could you please help me with this?
Thank you in advance!
-kr4$h

kr4sh () sdf lonestar org