Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Annoying messages when pasting to the list

From: Okan Demirmen <okan () demirmen com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 11:18:04 -0500

On Fri 2004.12.03 at 18:01 +0200, Alex R wrote:
Every time I paste to nmap-dev I get an email I get a blank email back from
/flowers2 [emailex () serve wwwroot3 net] and the message is blank. Am I the
only one getting this message? I know some people have out of office auto
replies but this is pathetic. I have never seen this person be in the office
so to speak.

i don't post much, but now that i think about it, i think i get the
same thing....we'll see now ;)

okan

-Alex

--