Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap and XML Output Questions

From: Alan Jones <asj () ipa net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 15:39:43 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I tried again to get IE to open the XML file and just get the error
The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again
later.

Opening in Excel is an easy way to then manipulate the data to many other formats, etc.  Excel 2000, XP, 2003, along
with Open Office all support XML, but for some reason only Excel 2000 was able to read the Nmap output and now not sure
if that is the case.